Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PLEASE NOTE: We have started our transition to the new Help / Community center. The new community consists of questions and ideas associated with different topics, answers can include observations, clarifications, praise, or any other response that's part of a typical community discussion. Additionally, the new help / community center allows for more improved social integration (Facebook, Twitter, G+) as well as allowing users the ability to log in with their existing Tagged / Hi5 log in credentials! Click here to visit our New Help Center / Community

my old account on my old email address

[ Edited ]
hello tagged management
i want my old tagged account back...i have all my friends and my videos anyone on the community old account is LIZA and please sent on my email addresss beth_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...i am desperate to have it back...i was just asking about my forgotten password and all the while tagged wasnt sending me notices on that im waiting again...will you just speed it up so i can get my old account back?
Magic 8-Ball

Re: my old account on my old email address

Sorry, this post has been moved to another location! Please follow the provided link to view this post.