Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
One-Hit Wonder
msbrandnew

Re: whats the deal with people stealing your pets?

its all part of the game dats how u make your money n get your value n level up ...buying pets n havin to buy them back from other ppl

Trainee
sophia1

dont write no buy ...if you want to hold contact in that way its better have the pet in your friendlist for God sake..petplaying is buy and sell and if you dont agree with that rules ..dont play...maybe i buy one not have no buy and in next moment they write no buy and i get stuck on the pet ..and i dont like people here can get themselves out of option either..they can go high and then they put out of option..and you are stuck on that pet too...

good luck in your petplaying all..accept to be bought and stop that noncense with no buy

One-Hit Wonder
roleright21

all i can say grow up  my felow ppl .it's a game ...its call the pet game,not a trusue.i know everyone who own's a pet or two buy's someonels pet.so just do the due.... play the game right  and lets make some monyyyy

One-Hit Wonder
pinky

i feel u someone keeps buying my husband from me i laugh kuz i have the real thing lol. wish u could block people but guess u cant.

Seasoned Veteran
dtownjoe

Ive been playing for the last 3 years and have played every single day and am slowly moving my way up to a really good value.  I too get some really nasty email from people cursing me out not to but their pets~ I'm at the point that I'm humored by it all since it is a buy and sell "game" .  I would often try to explain this to players and the emails sent back to me would become more vulgar.  So now I will buy whatever I want and not even worry about your feelings.  It's a game knucklehead and its about buying and selling.  If you want your beloved pet back ~ BUY THEM! If you cannot afford to buy them back too bad~ Some of you idiots  get all psycho .  Get a life!

Occasional Poster
MicheleP09

i have had to block some people who get nasty its unbelievable the things people send. i bought a pet and the last owner messaged me calling me sneeky because i bought a pet wthout adding her first. this is what she sent to me took me some to figure out what she was talking about.

"you had no right sneaky without asking add it frieend you had no respect if i see that name i will released and you will lose the money you better watch.'

how can i loose money if she sets the pet free? go figure,,,,,,

Seasoned Veteran
dtownjoe

Priceless~  That reply is pretty typical of what Ive been receiving as well. I used to get upset about it when I first started playing, but now I don't pay any attention to these idiots.  I will respect Pets that do have "No Buy" next to their name but everyone else is fair game.  If I can afford the pet , especially an active one I will buy them.   Joe 

One-Hit Wonder
lover_banuag

I just played this game for about a week now and I'm still not familliar of this game I have 25 pets and someone is keepin on buying two of them.... when do I stop buying them back? thanks

Seasoned Veteran
dtownjoe

You are not obligated to buy any of the Pets back.  That is a risk that you take when you buy a pet from someone or they buy a pet from you. If you or the other player always expect to have pets bought back I'm afraid you will be disappointed.  I really do not worry about low value pets.  If you buy an expensive pet ~ Please be sure to check their profile, see if they are an active pet player. 

Occasional Poster
joy1228ce

The more pets you buy the more rewards you earn.  And it helps the value of you and your pets increase.