Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
Have a great day, Folks!
Seasoned Veteran
richpat2
Accepted Solution

Is it possible to Buy pets in one mouse-click?

Quite often i want to buy a pet back who is currently in a bidding-war and when i click 'Buy' i get a confirmation box telling me how much the pet will cost me and how it will affect my balance. and then i have to click 'Buy now' within this box and i get told the pet price had changed and i have to go through the whole procedure again and i usually don't get to buy the pet at all! Is it possible to change the settings somehow so i don't get this confirmation box?

thank you :smileyhappy:

Advocate
Lady__Hawke

Re: Is it possible to Buy pets in one mouse-click?

Simply - no.  This is just how the system is.  You have to try click faster to 'hit' the pet.   

Usually small pets in a 'run' are highly sort after and there will be lots of buyers within this market but the higher value pet the less buyers.  That is why sometimes it is hard to get a hit in on small pets.

I wish you every success with your game.

LH

Seasoned Veteran
richpat2

thats a shame. well was worth asking anyway. Thanks very much for your help Lady Hawke  :smileyhappy:

Trainee
sophia1

i thought it mostly was keyplayers, players with speedprograms running pets very very fast

Advocate
Lady__Hawke

That is true.  There are lots of players with 'hot key' features.  However, if you have played the game long enough you can increase your speed without them.  But the objective of the game is to go to the top levels without spending much cash or sitting at your pc flipping pets till kingdom come!  "Do more with less".

The most likely players to use hotkeys are those that create fake pets, drain your cash (while you are offline) and then use the hotkeys to cover their tracks.  (By running 200 baby pets through their history). 

OR first time players that want to make a name for themselves when greed sets in - make cash fast.

OR those in a pet run who get greedy hitting every ten times which is impossible without the use of the keys.  Word soon gets around (a bad reputation) not to play with you if you are found with them.

However, when you become alot more experienced you will find there is no need for the use of the hotkeys. 

All the best

LH

Occasional Poster
unhappy

There are a lot of honest players using hotkeys or macros just to keep up with other players. It just evolved into part of the game.

That's why tagged now has 2 versions.

1.0 allows these programs to work for those that like a fast paced cutthroat kind of game experience.

2.0 disables all those programs for a more rexlaxed kind of gaming experience.

So now you have two types of experiences within the same game. You can change the settings of which one you want to use from the settings box in the lower right column on your pets page.

phy
phy

It is a BS. If you disable the 2.0 version you will have a least chance to get (who knows) one hit in the beginning or at the end of the run. If you dont disable you will never get any hit once all the runs are followed for hotkeys players. There would be a third version to all players so that all of us would have the same chances. Nobody is here to relax. Show me where is a slow run. Tell me who is using 2.0.

phy
phy

If they were honest they would not  use hot keys. This is a trick to dump a pet run in some fool who is out of the group. Honest game should be that which enable all the players to get hits as it used to be a couple years ago. Where did Tagged post how to use these imacro too? In anywhere. But the rate of gold is going up an up . That's the reason.

Occasional Poster
TheB

I read your answer to a question In which  you described about some people who use Hotkey to steal money from your Pets when You are offline? Can You Please share some more information on this .? I will very much appreciate? How to they collect your cash when you are not around?  Please do answer . Thank you.

Advocate
Lady__Hawke

@ TheB

Sometimes players will run up a pet really fast with the use of hotkey/macros features. Then they stop at a certain value to allow unsuspecting players to jump in on the run and end up with the fake pet.

When you are offline they will use the fake pet to buy pets from another fake pet of theirs and then ghost or sit on your page for over three months.

So the answer to not get stuck with a fake pet that will drain your hard earned cash is to;

1. Identify a fake run and know when to let the pet go

2. Join reputable runs.

All the best

LH