Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
Have a great day, Folks!
Enthusiast
SEPPE420

Re: How to block someone from buying your pets?

that means the person you where trying to buy was a minor,,, 

Occasional Poster
Nickelfrog

Greedy, you dumb a$$hole!

rss123

i also want to know it :smileyembarrassed: T T

alaneriq

why in God's name would you want to block someone from buying your pets, pets is a market game - like a store buys inventory to sell at a higher price, the point of pets isn't in the buying but the selling making a profit

I think some people are playing a different game of collecting pets (based apparently o the appearance of the icons - and the richest pets seem to have bodybuilders for icons or models - not their own pics) - tyhese people do not want anyone buying their pets so they want them off the market

That's not what pets is - maybe tagged needs to design another game for collectors

alaneriq

why in God's name would you want to block someone from buying your pets, pets is a market game - like a store buys inventory to sell at a higher price, the point of pets isn't in the buying but the selling making a profit

I think some people are playing a different game of collecting pets (based apparently o the appearance of the icons - and the richest pets seem to have bodybuilders for icons or models - not their own pics) - tyhese people do not want anyone buying their pets so they want them off the market

That's not what pets is - maybe tagged needs to design another game for collectors

Seasoned Veteran
NANAEIGHT

THIS IS A SILLY TOPIC....OBJECT OF PETS IS TO BUY AND SELL AND BUILD YOUR CASH UP

BEST WAY TO GET EVERYONE TO STOP BUYING YOUR PETS IS TO GET THEM TO OPT OUT OF THE GAME.....AFTER ALL NOT EVERYONE WANTS A DEAD PET ON THEIR PAGE

BLOCK AND REPORT PLAYERS WHO ARE THREATENING YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM....NO ONE IN THE GAME DESERVES THAT CAUSE END OF DAY IT IS JUST A GAME

IT'S BEEN SAID BEFORE...IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO OWN THAT PET...JUST BUY BACK..BUT NOT STRAIGHT AWAY...OTHERWISE THE PERSON IS GOING TO MAKE A KILLING BUYING IT BACK ALL THE TIME.....THIS DOES NOT MAKE THAT PERSON GREEDY THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME......

Enthusiast
SEPPE420

GREEDY,,, I THINK NOT,,, THATS THE OBJECT OF THE GAME TO BUY PETS AND SELL THEM AND BUILD UP YOUR CASH,,,,,,,   SOME OF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BUILDING YOUR CASH THE OLD FASHION WAY BY PLAYING THE GAME, SOME OF YOU JUST BUY MORE GOLD TO BUILD YOUR CASH,, 

BUT FOR THOSE OF US THAT DONT WANT TO BUY CASH EVERYWEEK,, WE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY CASH MAKING CHANCE WE GET OUT THERE,, AND THAT MEANS, KEEP BUYING A PET THAT WE KNOW WILL BE BOUGHT BACK EVERY TIME...

THE EASIEST WAY TO HAVE PEOPLE NOT BUY YOUR PETS IS NOT TO HAVE ANY PETS, AND OPT OUT OF THE GAME.. GO PLAY CAFE OR MAFIA,,, BUT THEN, I'M SURE  YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IN THOSE GAMES TOO,,  

One-Hit Wonder
vixen5746

Re: how do we respond to bad sports

a few days ago while playing pets there was a girl named Sarah G or SG that got into my profile and wrote a nasty name calling message in my message box...how are we to cope with these kind of people to me this is ridiculous l am ashamed to say l responded badly and regret it now but come on now is this really necessary

Seasoned Veteran
NANAEIGHT

HAVE YOU SET YOUR SETTINGS TO ONLY YOUR FRIENDS CAN MESSAGE YOU.....AND IF SO DELETE HER FROM FRIENDS LIST AND BLOCK HER FROM CONTACTING YOU..AND YOU ARE RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT TYPE OF THING

Seasoned Veteran
David-LMF

Your the A-1 jerk on here. You never got an education to read and comprehend two little words> NO BUY! There are millions of fake sexy pets out there you can run up and make a heathy profit! Or are you afraid of getting stuck? You want that guarenteed buy back!  Your not playing pets for profit, you stealing players cash! Run pets and make your cash the honest way, and leave the NO BUY pets alone!

A player bought one of my no buy pets the other day, and spent 99% of his cash buying it knowing I would buy back. And I stuck him with it! He still doesn't have cash to work with! So it's not a guarantee buy back...remember that!