Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
Seasoned Veteran
jayjohnson12

How to Transfer money from one account to another?

How do u transfer money from one account to another?

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,258
Ideas: 32

Re: How to Transfer money from one account to another?

[ Edited ]

Hi jayjohnson12,

Normally a person would have at least 3 accounts that you own yourself and flip between all three of their accounts. But you must have the cash in them to do this.

Another way is if you own say 2 accounts (where you have bought yourself) you can go on cashruns to transfer some funds.

But be fair about this  make sure that you own your profiles yourself and not anyone else who bought you. You do not want to drain an account when someone else has invested their hard earned cash in you.

Seasoned Veteran
jayjohnson12

THANK U...YES I HAVE 3 PROFILES I OWN MYSELF AND MY 2 OWNS MY 3...IWAS GOING TO FLIP MY 1 AND 2 WITH MY 3 AND THEN TRANSFER THE CASH FROM MY 3 TO MY 1 AND 2.,.LOL..HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND THAT ITS GOT ME CONFUSED LOL...IM TALKING ALOT OF PET CASH LIKE IN THE AMOUNT OF 1,500,000,000Q...WHAT DO U THINK GOOD IDEA...ITS VERY COSTLY BUT SOMBODY ELSE WOULD GET THE MONEY FOR THE FLIPPING ME... SO I FIGURE I MIGHT AS WELL GET IT...I HAVE NEVER DONE CASH RUNS..CAN I GET MOST OF THE MONEY BACK?..................JAY

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,258
Ideas: 32

jayjohnson12,

It is best that you flip yourself and keep the cash and profits between your profiles then go on cashruns to build the cash up again.

On the cashruns you can transfer the cash but that means you will be the last hitter when transfering your cash.Then your risking taking a chance at the wheel, where you would have a choice to either keep the cash which would be 50% of what you spent or take a chance at a color.  If you win on your color you get back the cash you spent, if you lose on the color you risked everything invested. There is also a Green color that comes up and that is an automatic lose....