- Help Home
- Community Talk
- 24-Hour Chat
- Mobile Forum (locked)
- Entourage Beta
The Tagged Team will be performing planned maintenance on our "Groups" feature Today 10/22 starting at 2:30pm (PST) continuing to 3:30 pm (PST). Duration is 1 hour.
During the maintenance period, the site will be unavailable for some members. Members may receive a "Site Unavailable" page during the maintenance window.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we conduct this routine maintenance.
Thank you for your continued support!
11-18-2011 08:21 AM
one of the most reasons could me that You need to buy more pets.
because people are more interested in the ones who have very much pets.
try to buy as much as you can
all the money you lose WILL COME BACK!
11-19-2011 11:22 AM
There are many strategies you can use to help get you noticed and sold from your current owner.
I cannot stress this enough - "The higher your value the harder to sell." So you must make yourself attractive/appealing.
1. Change your profile picture to another tasteful one (do not breach Tagged policies with spam or pornographic pictures etc).
2. Have a supply of a range of pets and I recommend no more than 20 at one time (but this is flexible pending what your goal and strategy is). Make sure they are active and have pets of their own. NOTE: I do not usually buy pets with up to 40 - 200 pets. To succeed in this game you must be highly active buying and selling pets constantly or have a system/strategy in place. A 40+ pet owner indicates to me a lack of experience as most players that hold those accounts demonstrate inexperience by thinking 200 pets is going to fly off their page in a blink of an eye. Do your research and see how many big players hold over 40+.
3. Buy 10 little 'hot' pets that are online or within one hour. Flip them back and forth with other buyers to attract attention. Visit the buyers pages and buy other pets from them. This action helps to get you noticed.
4. Join the reputable runs to get noticed. (I always join runs to look for potential pets).
5. Send a wink, 1 tag, 1 comment (no chain comments and without music) to potential buyers. Make sure they are tasteful and comply with Tagged policies. And only send them every other day. Do not over-load your potential market - its a turn off.
6. Negotiate with your owner to buy some pets off them for a full flip. A full flip is another buyer purchasing you and your owner buying you back. Do same with one of your other friends or approach someone else to do same.
7. Join a pet group and trade pets with the members.
8. Purchase Gold to help you buy pets from other potential owners. They see the cash and will be tempted to help you because "YOU ARE HELPING THEM" by taking their pets. Negotiate! Negotiate! (but do it with integrity because a bad reputation spreads fast).
9. Learn to identify cheats, scammers and fake pets - they're running rife throughout the game but I do admit make a rather interesting cat and mouse tactic to pets. Rather than dive in, step back and research the game by coming here and reading the posts, asking good friends about their strategy, observing runs, observing pets, observing big players, reading the status updates on the HOME page.
10 Do something to get moving because eventually a pretty face soon wears off. Remember what I said "The higher you are the harder to sell!" If you are not producing as you most probably may have witnessed (or seen someone else) and experienced - a pet dumped in a back alley garbage bin or set free into space. Call it the pet cemetary and believe me it scary, lonely and hard to get out of.
Phew! So much but do not let the reading deter you. If you are truly willing to take time out to do a bit of research and take action then the further and more successful you will become.
I wish you well little pet. Grow up to be big and strong, to live long and prosper! Nanu nanu!
11-19-2011 01:52 PM
Just as an after thought.
11. Bling your name, profile picture and profile. Add some spice to it and get creative. Copy and paste, fonts and symbols from other players. Use tasteful moving gifs for your profile picture. Put abit of spice and creativity into your profile.
12. Do not send chain questions out to prospective buyers unless you are a friend and have observed the prospect answers them. There is nothing more annoying than being bombarded with unnecessary spam (comments, tags and questions etc).
13. Do try to write sensible content into your profile. Nothing worse than seeing a beautiful woman/cool guy and then their grammar, spelling and punctuation sucks (you will be forgiven if english is not your first language). Nor is it cool to write stuff like: Music - All of them. Movies - I watch movies all the time. One or two worders don't cut to the chase. This type of nonsense does not engage a potential buyers common sense to buy you. They will look at is as you can't take the time to tidy up your swagger and look well put together..*sigh* don't even bother knocking on my door! NOTE: This is how you usually tell a dump/fake pet - only there to cream the pie. As for porn content - "Get a life!" REMEMBER: A sexy hot picture will only get you so far. You want to reach the top levels and make a name for yourself? Then do it with style, class and finesse.