Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
paris222
Accepted Solution

FAIR PLAY does not exist

I WAS AN ACTIVE PET PLAYER THAT WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON WORTHLESS GOLD. AT LEAST I HAVE LEARNING SKILLS AND COME TO REALIZE I WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY. INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO COMPLAIN I SET MYSELF FREE AND QUIT PLAYING PETS...WHY QUIT?

THE GAME HAS NO RULES, PLAYERS DO AS THEY PLEASE, NO DIFFERENT THAN A UNCONTROLLED GAME IN THE STREETS...IF A GAME HAS RULES AND IS MONITORED THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT

OK SO I STOPPED BUYING PETS AND ONLY PLAYED THE PET & KEY RUNS...LOL NOPE CAN NOT PLAY THAT EITHER, CHEATERS HAVE PROGRAMS THEY SELL FOR $50, THEY PUT IN THE PET IN A FILE AND PROGRAM THE PROGRAM FOR HOW MANY TIMES TO HIT AND HOW HIGH TO BUY...PEOPLE ITS NOT THE NEW 1.0, U JUST COMPLAIN CAUSE U CAN NOT USE MACROS ANYMORE...SO I SIT THERE LIKE AN IDIOT JUST CLICKING AND CLICKING WHILE MR AND MS GETS ALL THE HITS AND ITS FASTER THAN THE HUMAN HAND CAN CLICK...VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND VERY UNFAIR, U CAN NOT COMPETE WITH A SUPER PROGRAM UR HAND IS NOT FAST ENOUGH.

THE GAME IS ALL ABOUT CHEATING, THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO BE SMART AND SKILLED ENOUGH TO AVOID THE CHEATER...LOL WHY, BECAUSE LESS THAN 10% OF PET PLAYERS ARE FAIR 

PLAYERS

*TOO MANY SICK WAYS THE CHEATER CHEATS: MAKING FAKE PROFILES, ACTS FOR A COUPLE DAYS THEN DRAINS IN THE CASH RUNS DRAINING THE CASH BACK INTO THEIR MAIN PROFILES OR DRAIN BUY BUYING THEIR DEAD DUMP PETS...

*PRETENDS TO BE YOUR FRIEND TO GAIN YOUR TRUST THEN TRICKS YOU, FOR EXAMPLE FLIP THIS PET  WITH ME 8 TIMES AND ON THE 7th FLIP DOES NOT BUY BACK...NEVER NEVER NEVER FLIP A PET WITH ANYONE, ESP. A BIG PLAYER!!! IF A BIG PLAYER WANTS TO FLIP A PET WITH YOU, THINK THAT IS A RED FLAG, WHY IN THE HECK WOULD A BIG PLAYER THAT HAS 100'S OR THOUSANDS OF PROFILES FLIP WITH U WHEN THEY CAN FLIP WITH THEIR OWN PROFILES AND KEEP THE PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES??? WHY WOULD THEY BE SO KIND TO FLIP A PET 8 TIMES WITH U TO 

GIVE U THE PROFIT LOL...

*BEING THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF A PROFILE THEN SELLS IT WITH THE KEYS, THEY CAN GAIN ACCESS

AGAIN TO THAT PROFILE... 

*TRIES TO USE U BY SAYING I WILL BUY YOUR PET THAT IS 100 VALUE BUT U HAVE TO BUY 50 VALUE FROM MY DUMP, LOL GET YOUR PET AT HALF PRICE...

*NO BUY RIGHTS LOL THERE IS A DARN GOOD REASON SOME OF US WANTED TO BE NO BUYS AND 

THE MAIN REASON IS BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO BE OWNED BY A KNOWN CHEATER, IT RUINS

YOUR REPUTATION, PLAYERS THINK U ARE A CHEATER WHEN A CHEATER OWNS YOU. AND EVEN WORST THINKS YOUR PROFILE IS FAKE AND U ARE REALLY THE CHEATER.

SO AS THE STORY GOES THE CHEATER GETS BY WITH IT, ITS YOUR FAULT THAT U WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR A CON, AND THE CHEATER KNOWS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE

ITS NOT IN THE RULES...AND BE VERY VERY VERY HIGH IN THE RANKINGS, LOL ANYONE CAN CON

AND TRICK SOMEONE AND BUILD BIG CASH AND ASSETS. NO REAL PLAYING SKILLS, SO THEY 

HAVE TO RESORT TO CHEATING, WHAT'S IMPRESSIVE ABOUT THAT? ITS PATHETIC

BUY AND SELL OF A PET, THE PROFIT STAYS THE SAME 5%, NEVER UPDATED TO EVEN OUT THE GAME

WITH THE INFLATION OF GOLD RATES BEING HIGHER. LOL BUYING GOLD IS A WASTE OF MONEY IT IS WORTHLESS AND IN LESS THAN MONTH WHAT U SPENT 100 DOLLARS ON IS WORTH HARDLY NOTHING.

LOL IN THE PAST SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND NOW ITS NOT WORTH 1 PENNY. U WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY GOLD JUST TO KEEP UP, LOL BECAUSE U WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO BUY A GOOD PET.

OH I FORGOT U CAN PLAY THE CASH RUNS AND TAKE ANOTHER RISK OF LOSING ALL YOUR CASH.LOL THE GAME IS SO "CORRUPT" HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE CASH RUNS, I WOULD RATHER LOSE BY CHOOSING THE WRONG COLOR BALL THAN BE CHEATED BY A CHEATER...YES YES YES HAVE TO BUY GOLD BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH FAIR PLAYERS TO BUY, AND I WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW AND BE DISRESPECTUL AND BUY NO BUY PETS TO MAKE A PROFIT

YOU DARN RIGHT I HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHEN I SPENT REAL CASH TO PLAY WITH AND HAVE BEEN TREATED BADLY. BUT I HAVE A CHOICE AND THAT CHOICE IS I QUIT, SURE I LIKE TO PLAY PETS BUT NOT UNDER THESE POOR CONDITIONS. 

N/A
sayno2gold

Re: FAIR PLAY does not exist

lmao the object of the game is avoid the cheater. true true true, well said :smileywink:

One-Hit Wonder
jan55555

thumbs up, why I only play with a dump. No buy pisses me off, why buy a pet that does not want you buying them. Same principle of why chase a girl that wants nothing to do with you. Why play pets and spend your money only to be cheated and lose it. This game is different because it involves real people, buying a person as a pet is a bit personal and emotions tend to fly. Players that are addicted to this game that have complaints stay because there is no other site that offers the same game that is Fair. But stop crying if you keep playing!!! The problem with cheating is the gold buying, scammers look hard for a player showing a lot of pet cash and they can see you have real money. They will come at you like a wolf in sheeps clothing, one example over six months ago I had a high value pet that deleted and left me with a ghost. My so called friend lol sent message stating for $200 cash and for me to pay thru paypal they could have the pet removed and save me money because it would cost more than $200 in gold to make up for the loss of having a ghost. I deleted and blocked the scum

N/A
MsKittyrealplay

Nope nothing fair at all about the game. Tagged needs to post a warning on the pet page, Play at your own risk not responsible for any loss you may occur. If you buy gold you sure are responsible they get get paid for the gold purchase. 

Pet_Karma
Kudos: 1,874

I agree the Game does need Rules and  I did suggest years ago that the Top Ranking in Tagged be monitored.

If their was a Second Delay and it automatically kicks in when the pet is being bought really fast

this should slow those bought programs down to give the fair pet players a chance.

Occasional Poster
mmee

Agree also and like what Pet_Karma has to say about a Second Delay, as I have loss interest in the game. No fun at all uh a game is suppose to be fun? Wake up the players mostly cheaters are controlling tagged's site instead of tagged controlling its own site. The honest players have to tell tagged what is wrong and this is crazy. RULES were are the rules, hmmm can not go to a banking web site and cheat and add big cash to my account. Cant go to a goverment lotttery web site and cheat and win the lottery. Love this post muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Poster
zak03333

interesting thought I was the only one that noticed and all changes and improvements seem to improve the performance of the no rule for the scams. sorry but the new 1.0 does suck, you say macros but I have freezing issues and jumping to another pet I did not want to buy. The new 1.0 also is not compatible with all browers or an older computer. However you are right no rules and no fair play 

nomatterwho111

Fair play does exist but the percentage of fair players is so very low in comparison to the very high percentage of cheaters. This is a result of the game having no rules. The game is divided into 3 groups.

#1 Cheaters rank highest 

#2 Fair players rank lowest

#3 New players 

You as a fair player will NEVER win, you will NEVER win because you are out numbered by the mass majority of cheaters. It not rocket science, if you have a uncontrolled game with no rules where real cash is used, you will attract the scammers. Every complaint is a reflection of the sites piss poor management. Simple

Megan_j
Topics: 31

@nomatterwho111.

What do you mean by 'win'? How does somebody 'win' at Pets? The beauty of Pets (IMHO) is that there are no rules so all play is generated by the players, and also that there is no point at which any player can be said to have 'won'. Instead Pets is more like a gaming lifestyle - you join in order to play the game continually; some people will leave from time to time; some people will get more cash/value/assets than others; some people will play for the social contact.

'Cheat' is used a lot on these forums, but as there are no rules I do not understand how anybody can 'cheat' (unless they hack into Tagged's databases I guess). What I see called 'cheating' is called 'confidence tricks' or 'mis-selling' in other walks of life - can we adopt words like that here?

N/A
carolyn_benson3

:smileysad what do you do in a case as a pet player puts you in a death row dump? i didn't do anythingthing to this pet player his name is sammy army of 2, he says hi how are you nice to meet you and then asks will you buy my pet and i'll buy it back, and your assets will go uo along with your cash, wrong!!!! it doesn't work this way not with him, i think if tagged gets rid of these cheaters mabe we pet players won't be so afraid to play, im also a gold buyer and buy gold all the time, but im into this dirty players death row so what can i do about this? if anyone can tell me i would be pleased, car