Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements

The Tagged Team will be performing planned maintenance on our "Groups" feature Today 10/22 starting at 2:30pm (PST) continuing to 3:30 pm (PST). Duration is 1 hour.

During the maintenance period, the site will be unavailable for some members. Members may receive a "Site Unavailable" page during the maintenance window.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we conduct this routine maintenance.

Thank you for your continued support!

Seasoned Veteran
maxine957
Accepted Solution

Dead pets

why do some people buy lots of dead pets...particulary low  value ones ..

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,261
Ideas: 32

Re: Dead pets

Hi maxine957,

Good question, maybe this is the way they want to play the game or don't understand the game. 

Or they may just flip those dead pets with their other profiles to transfer what funds they have left in their dump profiles.

If they are low valued Ghost pets that deleted their accounts right away after joining, tagged is buying those ghosts back slowly...

There could be many reasons for this... the one who is buying them would only know why...

Dewey Decimal
suzyQ

many people join and do not know how to play and just buy what comes up in there browsers .   OR  there profiles that move dump pets from one to the other , OR  there a team of players who move and trade junk pets .

I have old dead profiles that my older profiles own and sometimes they get bought ,   stupid for the to buy my old stuff i set free a long while ago .

ilpote
Topics: 35
Kudos: 95
Solutions: 1

[ Edited ]

Hi tess

are you serious, that tagged is buying back slowly ghost pets ??

i have set free, although could be high value, say like near 100,000 q ..

so i should keep ghost pets and wait they are sold??

is there tagged ghost pet-collector owner?? lol

..i also set free some other bad pet, who not ghost, but changes bad pictures all time, saying wrong owner is cheating and dishonest.. but that 36y man "right" owner then not buy him back, although could swim in cash..

there something wrong with those pets with playing unwritten rules and not real rules..

Report abuse would be needed, but then to set free, is another solution.

No user is under any obligation to follow or obey tactics and strategies invented by another user. Anyone can play the game how they wish. (that is what tagged told me today)

Carlitos-pets
Topics: 29
Kudos: 833
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 7

If you look back in the topics on this forum, you will see there was already a discussion between players who noticed that ghost Pets were bought back by Tagged.I could be wrong in the amount of players but it was put by one and confirmed by some others...So i guess she is serious yes

Thereby,Tagged does read the forum topics and correct where needed so they would had already if she was wrong

ilpote
Topics: 35
Kudos: 95
Solutions: 1

Anyway it is too slow.. really, they should give money back

before was entourage game, if you there set free one from group, you got some money back always, but not so much, if somebody recruit (=buy) ..

with other game, it was not good at all, because people collected bonuses..

that is different with pets, it is very good, if someone buy your pets..

that's another reason to think, how illegal those nobuys are.. they are pure evil..