Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Poster
marcj60
Accepted Solution

Asset Value

How is Asset Value measured is Pets? Is my asset value the sum total of all my Pets prices?

Dewey Decimal
djinnius

Re: Asset Value

assets are your cash + total value of your pets ...

Please note that pets value is actually % 10 less then  the displayed value (sale price)

One-Hit Wonder
lovestang1965

Re: Asset Value and cash value is the same and when i buy and sell a pet they both raise.

this is wrong,   i have zero pets as a test.   when i sell a pet my assets should go to zero cash for i own nothing.   my value is 12t   my cash should be near this much and my assets should go to the cash value

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,254
Ideas: 32

Re: Asset Value and cash value is the same and when i buy and sell a pet they both raise.

Hi Everyone,

Your Assets are your cash and your pets value combined.  When a pet sells from your page you will recieve the amount you paid for it plus 5% profit.

If you have no Pets your assets will then become what your cash is stating.(because that is part of the assets now minus pets value) They will be the same, value and assets.

One-Hit Wonder
raes5357

I bought two pets but my asset not increase

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,254
Ideas: 32

Hi raes5357,

Your assets are your cash and pets value combined. Once they sell you will make a 5% profit and what you bought them for.

Agent
Cindy_C

Hi raes5357!

To see your cash amounts displayed in its entirety, please make sure you are viewing Pets in v1.0. If the pets that you bought are small in value, you might not notice your assets change in Pets 2.0 since it's displayed in shorthand.

For more info on pets shorthand and switching from 2.0 to 1.0, please view our FAQ here.

Hope this helps!