How do I delete a Meet Me match from the Mobile app?
To delete a Meet Me Match using the mobile app, please do the following:
- Select Meet Me from the Home screen
- At the bottom of the screen, you will then see how many matches you have indicated by the red number on the heart icon. Tap on this icon.
-From the grid view, touch and hold the match you want to delete.
-To view as a list, tap on the bullet point list icon at the top right of the screen.
- When you see the list of your matches, locate the match you wish to delete. Hold your finger down and slide it across the screen until a red 'Delete' button appears.
- Tap on the 'Delete' button to delete the match.
For iPhone app version 6.8 or Android app version 3.8.1 or older:
To delete a Meet Me Match on the iPhone app:
- From Matches or your Yes List, Select 'List'
- Select 'Delete' to delete your Match.
To delete a Meet Me match on the Android app:
Either in List view (first image) or Grid view (second image), simply hold down on the image of the Match and select 'Delete'
Can someone please tell me what do the numbers mean on the meet me yes list?