Announcements
fares01

warning a valid user must be specified !!

I Changed my ipad2 from 16 to 64gb

Tagged was working very well in ipad2 16 gb

but when i Changed with 64gb, when i go to Friends its show me warning

( warning a valid user must be specified )

cant show my Friends

I thought this could be a problem from my 64 i pad2 device

and Changed Again with new one ipad32 gb

but stil same Problem =( !!

Important note

if i singin from computer or i phone or any Place its will work well

only ipad2 its Problem

Haman

Re: warning a valid user must be specified !!

Hi I have Tagged on my iphone the issue is i can only use these icons messages, Browse and photos. if i went to friends for example it will pop a message which say Waring A valid user must be specified if i went to pets i will get this Warning Invalid user id If i went to profile At least one valid user must be bound or specified. I already formated my Iphone and reset all the settings but the same, i upgraded my iphone to IOS 5 still the same, i reinstalled the app and logged in with another account but nothing changed I have a friend that has the same issue
fares01

All problem come from new version of tagged The last version Just delet new version and use old one And all things will work well
Haman

tagged replied to me but there solution didn't works

so plz sir how i can or where i can get the old version ?

Occasional Poster
ramez888

Haman

‎12-30-2011 12:16 AM

Hi I have Tagged on my iphone the issue is i can only use these icons messages, Browse and photos. if i went to friends for example it will pop a message which say Waring A valid user must be specified if i went to pets i will get this Warning Invalid user id If i went to profile At least one valid user must be bound or specified. I already formated my Iphone and reset all the settings but the same, i upgraded my iphone to IOS 5 still the same, i reinstalled the app and logged in with another account but nothing changed I have a friend that has the same issue
Report Inappropriate Content
(1,147 Views)