I hate hate HATE the new messaging system with a passion. I havent had so many problems till you guys started messaging with a perfectly good thing. It takes entirely too long now to respond to all my messages and so im practically forced to only be on tagged through mobile. I have no idea what messages are new in my inbox and now my inbox isnt working at all, it just says I have 99+ messages but theres nothing there. PLEASE FIX ASAP
Cannot message, send tags, comments or status updates ---- Everything I send out to friends or post on my status updates cannot be seen by anyone. I also seem to be invisible in Meet Me and friend requests. I've sent out several request to friends who have told me (via text message!) that my request was cancelled!
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever I'm on the homepage and seeing what I've posted or what others have posted, it keeps on comingup with the statement "Sorry, please refresh, an error occured "
This has been happening for the past couple days now and it's frustrating
I just can't believe Tagged is using all of us to Alpha/Beta test a new feature!!!! It's broken, and broke bad! I get email alerts, come in, and nothing's there. Can't go to my Sent messages anymore, and old messages are showing up as what looks like a feable attempt to flag new messages with blue background? You need to go back to the old system until AFTER bugs are worked out! It is our only means of communicating with other people, and you screwed the pooch on this. I also can't believe this problem isn't on the Hot list, and that you're NOT reading the community messages which are flaming to say the least. Why fix what isn't broken????? What kind of software development team are you running? I used to be a software developer, and had I done something like this and caused so many problems, I would've been fired by now. So, WHAT'S THE DEAL TAGGED???? Are you just going to keep us suffering from this latest change while patting yourselves on the back for introducing a new buggy messaging system? Who said people like this new system? Just go back to the old one which was drab, but it worked!! #$(*&$&%#
Profile pages (mine and friends) not displaying completely....sometimes certain things will display, other times they won't. Includes photos, status updates, tags, comments, videos, gifts, questions, etc.....pretty much anything one can put on a profiile.
This has been happening for me since sometime the evening of 1/27/12.
Come on Tagged. You want us to play online games, you want us to buy gold to play pets, which I guess is a good source of revenue for you.
The very least you can do is post an explanation as to why the game is broken for many of us, as well as an apology whilst you are trying to fix the damned problem!
Really does feel as if you don't care. You need to remember that there are other social sites out there, and if you don't want our continued custom, perhaps they would like it instead.
Just went into Tags to select and send but the feature is not available. I am able to see My Tags that have been sent to me but not under the "Send Tags" label. Please Tagged, sort this out. All these problems are occurring way too often and is becoming extremely frustrating. Why can't you just make this user friendly then leave it alone once all the quirks and problems are resolved? Help!!!!!
oops To enter groups is worse and worse every day. Do you realize that in groups people play together the pet game? In everyway you give oppertunity to, also a lot buying gold or are VIP members.
Groups is socializing, meet people from all over the world Isn't that the meaning of Tagged?
You make money from advertising and the gold.. So fix this stupid bug in groups.. if you can fix the petgame in 1 day you can also do this!
This issue with groups is going on for a very long time and it is about time your taking action on it.
messages r not delivering ...........even conversations old messages hardly loading and then not delivering ............ plz fix it i can not talk to my friends.............
and yes when u send a message it tells time that its 3 hour old message even its 3 sconds old.
fix it plz
Never used thisarea of the site before so hopefully I'm doing it right.
Not all of my messages are coming through, when I go to check my messages I can't see my most recent ones from people. Those people aren't there at all so I can't reply to their messages.
The new message system sucks and links don't work so game players can't claim gifts.
1. It serves no purpose to mix up the in and out boxes and makes the system unusuable to game players - most of whome seem to take messages for things like gifts from the oldest unopened incoming message and join teams from the newest incoming invitation. We need to be able to find a way to quickly see the last unopened incoming message and use it.
2. I sometimes get up to 150 new messages a day and try not to let unopened messages exceed 500. Ideally I need to see minimal details to identify the good stuff from the rubiish and then sort it into subfolders! Tagged still can't do this most basic task.
3. We do not need to know the history of messages - it is useful on a mobile telephone but not here. There is nothing to be gained by knowing someone sent tme 20 team invites due to a bug in SL or another game as I can see them!
4. Having yet more pop-up windows makes this appalling system even slower. You need to speed up the existing system - not replacing with badly written, poorly checked and visually offensive trash.
5. We need to be able to quickly delete multiple messages - this is easiest done by paging 10,15 or 20 at a time. Scrolling through the whole list is asinine and being able to delete a message after opening it offers no benefits to anyone. I don't want to read the messages ftrom pervs - I just want to dlete them!
6. It would be useful to have a trash box to recover accidently messaqes. This is a fundamental part of a good messageing system but Tagged doesn't listen to it's users as this hasa been request multiple times.
7. The sent messages need to be clearly seperated and preferably have an auto delete option of a couple of days unless over-ridden. I generate up to a 100 a day on gifts alone and don't want to see them again!
8. Messages need to be delivered on time with accurate date stamps and in time order. Twice recently I have had mass deliveries in my inbox of messages up to five months old and regularly get new messages with the wrong date stamp so then do not show up.
9. I can see no reason to continue using Tagged if this new message system is not removed and replaced with the old as there are many other ways of playing games which offer a more stable platform, better and faster messaging facilities and less downtime.
10. Next time you want to make a major change talk to your users first and the test the system before introducing it - don't use me a guinea pig because you have no effective testing system.
For the last 3 mos. my page has been showing that friend requests that I have accepted have been cancelled. Before these last 2 days it hadn't been often, but since yesterday it has been showing a message and then when I click on the accept button after hitting ok or the exit button on the window that shows the message, it says that the request has been cancelled. Some people keep trying to send the requests, but most are lost because they immediately disappear. I want the issue resolved and I've tried to send in a ticket, yet there is no submit option.
Will someone please fix this problem!
As from today, the autoplay for the video I have as my profile music does not playback automatically like it used to. It is set to autoplay but I have to manually click it to get it started. What is Tagged doing to their site? Why are you always continually trying to improve things that don't need improving and all you do is make a hash of things. What sort of second rate IT people do you have working for you. I have been a member for over 2 years now and you are making this site very user UNFRIENDLY! Get it together will you!!!!!
I have problem about groups.when I click group at more tab,then I click my group..There show message no groups.i have 6 groups.then when I refresh it show my six groups.then I click at my group,it message me that I'm not member of that group also that message show when I want post anything into that group.why this message show many times!Ii hate it!Sometime I can't refresh..So I must close browser then login again!!Please don't do this again!I use mozilla firefox.when I use Google chrome also like that I must kill pages!!!!why it happen ha???
System Outage Update:
The issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to our users. Please continue to check the help site for any future outages and issues.
Last updated: 12/7/11 @ 11:27AM
I receive email notifications that someone has sent me a message. I open Hi5 and there is a red dot indicator that I have 4 messages, but when I open the "mailbox" it shows completely empy, and I cannot see my messages. PLEASE HELP!!! is anyone else experiencing this?
1) Pets recently sold are not appearing on the first page or anywhere in the list while you are playing.
2) Scrolling through the pages is not working. Pets sold on page 1 reappear on last page and the oldest pets sold appear on second to last.
3) Pages no longer have 15 pets per page and fluctuate in number as you scroll to last page.
The problem begins when you start playing the game and someone buys your pet while you are buying others. If you close the browser or stop playing for awhile the list gets back to order/normal.
From what I can tell pets are not lost, you just have to stop playing for awhile to allow the page to refresh itself.
It's frustrating because you can't play a live game. If multiple players buy pets from you at a time while you're playing then you can't keep up to rebuy back. By the time you buy the pet back after the page refreshes, it's value has gone up significantly from other players buying them. I hope this is enough info for "Quality Assurance" team to DO THEIR JOB!!!
Have a question about our posting guidelines? Ask us!