Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
optimistnoor
Accepted Solution

my tagged account is cancelled for no reason.please recover it.

[ Edited ]

i have 2 tagged accounts.the one with yahoo id is cancelled.id is Edited to remove email address).i know i have done no wrong.i didnt break the policy and rules of tagged.i dont know why it is cancelled.it was a very coll profile of mine many friends and stuff.please recover it as i miss it.

i have already sent a ticket.the below reply came.

This is an automated email to let you know that we've received your message. Our team is reviewing your question and will get back to you within 24 hours. To ensure the quickest possible response time please do not send duplicate inquiries.

In the meantime please check out our community:

http://www.tagged.com/help.htm

and the ticket number etc.

please i dont know anything about how to recover my account.i need ur consideration in this regard.thanks in advance.

Trainee
AmberSahagun

Re: my tagged account is cancelled for no reason.please recover it.

you have to email tagged support! with the uid or email associated with your account.
Posted from Facebook
One-Hit Wonder
aliciajacque001

hi, I have a friend whose account has been canceled, if ever there is a chance, how can she get it back??

One-Hit Wonder
unstoppable

MY NAME IS UNSTOPPABLE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW Y WAS MY ACCOUNT CANCELLED I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS ON THERE THANKS

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,259
Ideas: 32

hi unstoppable,

Please submit a ticket to tagged in detail about this issue using the email address that is associated with your account to www.tagged.com/contact.html  and let tagged review it.

hope this helps you

Trainee
nivekconstructi

[ Edited ]

My tagged account is canceled and i can't log in I really need my account

(Edited to remove Email address by Tagged)

Trainee
nivekconstructi

My tagged account has been canceled I really need my account back opened 

optimistnoor

how it works can you explain a bit more.the tagged support email address and how would they do something els besides submitting ticket etc.

Trainee
nivekconstructi

[ Edited ]

My account was canceled because I let a family member log on to my account yesterday from overseas and after that it wouldnt let me back on my email address is (Edited to remove email address by Tagged)  

Please do not post your email address here in the public forum it is for your safety of your account and against forum guidelines... 

Thank you...

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,259
Ideas: 32

Nivek,

I had posted before for you to try and reactivate your account yourself. Tagged has it where you can do this twice if it was accidently or you deleted it yourself.

Reactivate account - 

login in normally with email address and password

Reactivate Your Account?

Enter your email address below. We will reactivate your account and send you an email with a link to pick a new password.

Note: This feature can only be used twice.

Then submit your email address and check your emails,

You should receive it right away

click on Change Password, enter a Password and its done your accounts open again.

If you're still having problems, you can always contact us for assistance and use the email address that is associated  with your account.

And just a reminder: please don't post your email address in the public forum! Thanks!

Tess