Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
One-Hit Wonder
Melba557
Accepted Solution

i have a problem with my password and email address

i forgot my password and when i click on forget my password   i write my email address , but tagged keep to say my email address is not valid .. Thats weird , because  i still getting emails of Tagged on this email address and when i click on the email i can open tagged account  and read everything on my  tagged account ... im trying to change my email address but doesnt work , they keep asking me for my password  but i forgot it .

i really hope someone will know how i can fix it.. thanks :smileyhappy:

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,258
Ideas: 32

Re: i have a problem with my password and email address

Hi Melba557,

Please submit a ticket to tagged in detail about this issue using the email address that is associated with your account to www.tagged.com/contact.html  and let tagged review it.

thank you...

Occasional Poster
sangbehs

[ Edited ]

i will like to use a new email address for tagged,but it just not working.i know my email address and passworld but i cancel it for a new outlook (Email removed by Tagged). my old email address is (Email removed by Tagged). i realy need your help.

tess_harley

Hi sangbehs,

Here is a link to show you how if you did not cancel your tagged account.

http://help.tagged.com/t5/Account-Privacy-Settings/How-do-I-change-my-email-address/ta-p/71

If you canceled your account out then everything you had on it is gone.  You can submit a ticket to tagged and ask them if they would reinstate that account.

Other than that you can just use your new email address for a new account.

For your safety and the forum guidelines can you please remove your email addresses from your post..

You can view a detailed version of our guidelines in this community news post

Go to the options button on the right hand side of your post and click on it then click edit and remove the email addresses then click post again..

Thank you.... let me know if this helps...:smileyhappy:

Occasional Poster
infuser

Even I am facing the same problem...even after submitting the ticket, support team was unable to solve the problem....

Plssssssssssss help..........

Seasoned Veteran
essamhrere

i have a problem with my email he not open what i do plis

tess_harley

Hi essamhrerre,

If you currently have any ad  Blockers set on your browser try disabling them for the message page, as some ad blockers will prevent the message window from opening. 

For details on removing this add-on for Firefox, please visit the Mozilla support site here

For details on removing this extension for Chrome, visit Google support here.

For IE go to the top of the right hand side of your browser and click on the symbol that looks like a wheel and then go to Manage Add ons.  Check and see what is in that section and disable what is not necessary..

Tess

Occasional Poster
Azreayl

My old email was hacked so the provier closed the account. I need change my email to a valid account an create a new passwor for my account. I submitted two tickets and problem is still not resolved. 

One-Hit Wonder
p01031969

Hi, I had same issue and have resolved it. Go to settings, edit email and add another email address. Once you have done that and validated it you have the option to then make that your primary email address instead of your old one, hope that helps mate

One-Hit Wonder
loanranger

my tagged.com account is not accepting my

my email address its saying that the address is invalid. that can't be for i just changed the password to it recently.