Jman506

Problems scrolling down to see new messages

Hi there, The inbox is formatted in a way where you scroll down to look at messages however it wont let me keep scrolling down so how do I see the new messages. Please help.

KIKIN

Re: Problems scrolling down to see new messages

I HAVE PROBLEMS CLAIMING GIFTS ON THE NEW MESSAGING, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN DO IT, IT IS FRUSTRAITING, AND BELIEVE ME LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BE MAD IF THIS REACH TO THE REST OF THEM, FIX IT IS NOT A JOKE

One-Hit Wonder
couger9576

anyone have a answer to why u cant scroll down to get ur new messages in the message box if so please send reply to couger9576    thanks

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,257
Ideas: 32

Hi couger9576,

this could be a technical issue with tagged as they are working on the site with enhancements and it may correct itself. 

You might want to try this first.  Log off of tagged and then clear out your history/cache and cookies then log back in.

If the feature still does work make sure your browser is updated here is a link for troubleshooting and making sure everything is up to date.

http://help.tagged.com/t5/Account-Privacy-Settings/Basic-Troubleshooting-for-Tagged/ta-p/10855

if this does not work then i would submit a ticket to tagged in detail of your issue and use the email address associated with your account to:  www.tagged.com/contact.html

Hope this helps