Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
One-Hit Wonder
lelakizamanini

Problem with tagged account

Last few days I have problem with my tagged account, until now now the problem still not solved I don't know why I can't add a new friend and send message, anybody can help me with this matter.

Seasoned Veteran
madcow

Re: Problem with tagged account

Hi, I am having problems with my Tagged account. I cannot access to my comments and I also cannot have access to my friends tags/comments.  It;s so frustrating because I cannot even send tags/comments/love to my friends.

Wonder if anybody is having the same problem? Am I also alone on this????? 

tammyknight

this the second time my account has not let me be able to send messages or tags to my friends.  frustrating because then they wonder why i am not responding back.

Occasional Poster
BambiB

I also got the same problem ...
profile also does not work for me ... no function ...
I do not know what's going on??

Occasional Poster
reloader

problem is how long does it take for a ticket to be taken care of i have one tha t has been in que for over a month now any ideas?

tammyknight

Im not sure. The first time this happened to me it only took 24 hrs . This time it has been almost 3 days. Gettin frustrsted.
juanitaabey

My account wont let me comment on photos or look at my profile not even will it let meon my pets??? I have had my account for 2 years now nearly 3 and these problems have been going on since tagged had that little problem.. It's seriously annoying now! :smileysad: