One-Hit Wonder
michael163
Accepted Solution

No confirmation code from tagged , have checked my tagged address and email address

netcahayag

Re: No confirmation code from tagged , have checked my tagged address and email address

hello tagged how can i get my confimation code.....monet c

Seasoned Veteran
portersharon

Re: No confirmation code from tagged , have checked my tagged address and email address

can u remove my phone # from my account ,so i can get access to my account easily ,thank u

Agent
Jolene

Please submit a ticket via the Contact Us link so we may look further into your individual accounts.

One-Hit Wonder 827
One-Hit Wonder

keep on resending my email add cause up to now no confirmation code been sent to my email add marijoenaarro@yahoo.com.. please attend to this matter at your earliest convenience.. thank you

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,257
Ideas: 32

Hi 827,

It's possible that your confirmation code was routed in your email account's Spam or Junk folder. Check there if it's not in your inbox.

If you still haven't received your confirmation code after checking your Spam/Junk folder, please click on contact us and one of Tagged agents can assist you with getting your confirmation code.

Please use the email address that is associated with your account.

And just a reminder: please don't post your email address in the public forum! Thanks!

One-Hit Wonder
sfdhgsdgfdgdf

[ Edited ]

keep on resending my email add cause up to now no confirmation code been sent to my email add (Email removed by Tagged).. please attend to this matter at your earliest convenience.. thank you

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,257
Ideas: 32

Hi sfdhgsdgfdgdf,

If you still haven't received your confirmation code after checking your Spam/Junk folder, please click on contact us and one of Tagged agents can assist you with getting your confirmation code.

Please use the email address that is associated with your account.

And just a reminder: please don't post your email address in the public forum! Thanks!