Do you mean 

Announcements
Occasional Poster
rezha

My mesej can't be delivered because banned content which i don't attacth to it

i can't send mesagge to my friend since tagged asume i sending banned content

and i sure to you that i didn't sending it

even i type hello or test...just simple word it still show same result

and i already use other browser rather then mozilla such google chrome n internet explorer ...still same thing happen. and i'm not using public computer...this happen only today...just yesterday it do just fine without any problem

i hope tagged can fix this propblem right away

One-Hit Wonder
bpaigeent

Re: My mesej can't be delivered because banned content which i don't attacth to it

sooo the same thing is happening to me now. im pretty upset about it. it really sucks!! I hope this only lasts a little while !!

One-Hit Wonder
sandra_question

Re: My mesej can't be delivered because banned content which i don't attacth to it

hi i am having problems sending comments and tags and also emails to a person that is on my friends list....can anyone else tell me why this is happening....i can send to all the other friends on the list though.

Super Sorter
Aanta

[ Edited ]

Tagged appear to consider some websites to be bad, so did any of you attempt to include a link to somewhere?

I know myself that I have been unable to link interesting news from sciencedaily.com so this can be annoying at times.

Solution for links: If you really want to send a link, you can split the address into several parts. Your friend can easily put it together and go to the page you want to show.

Now some caution, do only use such links from people you know fairly well. And do not send such links to people at random. So use this solution only in moderation, and you might better take such to the regular e-mail.

The other reason it can happen is when you use one autotranslator for any foreign language.

When you paste the translated text, it also contain html code which tagged mail system appear to be sensitive for. The reason for the latter is to prevent users to include malicious code into mail messages on the site.

Solution for machine translated messages: The solution for the latter case is to paste any translation into a basic text editor and so rid the text of advanced code and then paste it back into the message section. It is then possible to send the translated message. I hope this helps.