Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements
Seasoned Veteran
joannaz
Accepted Solution

Language change

My profile language has suddenly turned to FRENCH!!!!  And now even my email notifications from Tagged are arriving in French too!  Good job I can understand most of it, and guess the rest, but PLEASE TAGGED can i have my profile back into English.  I haven't changed anything myself and this language swap seemed to happen sometime this morning.  Cannot find any solution here on the forum pages, so maybe it is just happening to me ?????

Agent
Agent
Ted

Re: Language change

[ Edited ]

Hi joannaz!

I've gone ahead and changed your language to English for you.

In the future, please send us a help ticket by going to Account and clicking Contact Us. I understand it might have been difficult since it was in French, but just in case if you have any other questions in the future since that's the fastest way for us to contact you.

Au Revior!

=0)

Seasoned Veteran
joannaz

Thankyou Ted for changing me back to English.  Phew, I can stop searching for my French textbooks from school now..... a long time ago !!!  I searched the Forum, rather than put in a report to you, because I didn't want to bother you with something that might have been very simple to fix, or something that I had stupidly done by accident myself.  So thanks for picking this up and making it right.  Erm, nice touch ending your message in French!! Made me smile.  Merci beaucoup mon ami !!!! 

Agent
Agent
Ted

You're most very welcome!

For anyone else wondering how to change their language, go to Account (top right corner), click Settings (under the 2nd 'line', which is under the green and gray dot), and click the 4th link down on the right. There, you will find a drop down menu that will list all languages.

Hope that helps!

=0)

Seasoned Veteran
TinaVane

no point in sending a ticket when you people don't anser direct questions

One-Hit Wonder
SlickRick33

Hey my language changed and won't let me change it back to English. It was English last night and this morning to a different language can you fix it for me? I really hate to start a new profile :smileysad:
One-Hit Wonder
Rohans

Where is setting button(nokia 2730)
Occasional Poster
charlesroseboro

hello hi my name is charles and I'm also having problems with the language changer. if you could can you change minds back to english for me? 

Seasoned Veteran
joannaz

Hi there, look back a couple of messages and Ted tells you how to do it yourself.  It really is simple, I checked.  Look along the black Tagged bar at the top, on the right is Account, drop down to Settings and Options, you will see an option of Language Setting, just choose English.  Joanna

Trainee
Old_member

@ Joanna ..Right said..Ted had explained in the above post the necessary steps for changing Language..Thanks for both of you