Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
cojs666

I have forgotten my e-mail address.

Hi. I made an account recently and I tired to log on but before that I had wiped the history from my browsers and stuff and it got rid of saved passwords and such. There fore I have completely forgot my e-mail address that I use to access my account. I made this one to ask the questions and such.

I can't go on hotmail either because I have forgotten the e-mail completely but I remember the passwords for it. Is there a way of Tagged team sorting this out for me? This is really urgent for me. Either delete the account and I will make a another or just tell me the digits I had used in the email because I will be able to remember the rest of it. I just need this.

Please, I need help with this Tagged team!

Thank you.

cojs666

Re: I have forgotten my e-mail address.

I also know that the account e-mail starts with the letter "C" and is an hotmail e-mail.

Magic 8-Ball
anyone

Hello,

For security reasons you must know the email address...password is not enough.

I understand that's a new account on tagged so nothing are valuable inside your profile...it will be a good idea to make a new account.

Hope this Helps you

cojs666

Didn't really help.

One-Hit Wonder
miya128

hi i need help. i forgot my email address even the password. i made a new account on tagged but i want my old account back. last time i checked its updated 3 months ago. i think i have changed its email address that's why i cant access it. and the new email address is what i forgot to remember. i can prove its my account i just need help on this. thank you.

One-Hit Wonder
thomasmayer1987

i have forgotten my email address i made another one until i can retreve my 1st one

One-Hit Wonder
aplet

Hello.

I need help. I have forgotten one of my e-mail address's to log into tagged. My profile name is Oztic..S

©

I know my password

Thanks in advance

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,253
Ideas: 32

Hi aplet,

Thats going to be a hard one unless the admin comes to the forum... Forgetting your password is one thing but your email address is another.

That is how you submit tickets to tagged for information about your account....

Hopefully someone will be able to answer this one for you.