Announcements
Occasional Poster
kelvin_dsouza86

I deleted my account few days back and i need to reactivate it

I deleted my account few days back and i need to reactivate it. I am not able to access contact form as my account is deleted. Can anyone from tagged or any user guide me as to what i need to do reactivate my account and they policy says i can activate my account within 6months time before the account is completely deleted

Thanks

Kelvin

Expert
yimyim1975

Re: I deleted my account few days back and i need to reactivate it

[ Edited ]

Send a supprt ticket under contact us / profile

Give them your e-mail address you joinned tagged with and your UID number if you know it.

They only give you your account back if you not done anything to break their TOS. Allow 24 hours for a reply back and maybe another 24 hours to get it back.

Note you wont get your friends back. Need to re add them and games well be restarted and profile page may look different.

You dont get everything back.

It be best to just make a new account and start again.

Cos you closed your accout you loose everything you done before . Bits may still be the same but over all you just getting the same UID number back. Its not worth the hassle. Make a new accout and track old  friend s down.

Occasional Poster
kelvin_dsouza86

Thanks man. I think i will make a new account if thats the case.

One-Hit Wonder
aradadonsereaux

[ Edited ]

im tryin to reactivate a  (CONTENT REMOVED BY TAGGED) when I try to log in its says the page is deactivated,can someone help me

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,257
Ideas: 32

[ Edited ]

Hi aradadonsereaux,

First you must remove your email address off your post it is against forum guidelines to have it displayed.  Please go to your post in the right hand side and click on options then edit and remove your email address, then click post again.

If tagged did not send you an email stating your account was deactivated for violation please do the following:

You will need to submit a ticket to tagged with the issue you are having and use the email address that is associated with your account

to www.tagged.com/contact.html

Let tagged look into it and they will contact you via email...

One-Hit Wonder
margot_gatdula

i'm margot gatdula i want to reactivate my olda account which i deleted a week ago

tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,257
Ideas: 32

Re: I deleted my account few days back and I need to reactivate it

Hi margot_gatdula,

If you accidentally deleted your account 

Please submit a ticket to tagged in detail about this issue using the email address that is associated with your account to www.tagged.com/contact.html  and let tagged review it.

There is no guarantee but ask to have your account reinstated.

Thank you