Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcements

The Tagged Team will be performing planned maintenance on our "Groups" feature Today 10/22 starting at 2:30pm (PST) continuing to 3:30 pm (PST). Duration is 1 hour.

During the maintenance period, the site will be unavailable for some members. Members may receive a "Site Unavailable" page during the maintenance window.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we conduct this routine maintenance.

Thank you for your continued support!

eve_enanoalvar
Accepted Solution

Hello Tagged... How can I get confirmation code?

[ Edited ]

I'm new here and I found out I can't do anything without confirming this account! How can I get a confirmation code? I click the resend email 100x already..... but no results... I did left a note in Contact Us and got this (CONTENT REMOVED BY TAGGED) and

(CONTENT REMOVED BY TAGGED). What else can I do?

One-Hit Wonder
hailmi

Re: Hello Tagged... How can I get confirmation code?

I'm having the same problems too. Please advise.

One-Hit Wonder
minniemouse

hello tagged how can i get a comfirmation code tu a new number

One-Hit Wonder
happycouple318

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem.  No confirmation email, no confirming by mobile phone, no message to explainw why.  It's not going to spam... It isn't being sent.  Is the site closed to new registrations?

edit: The site doesn't allow you to add a different email address if you haven't confirmed your email.  Great site, have heard lots about it -- apparently shoddy back end.  You guys are a major site; you can do better :smileytongue:

One-Hit Wonder
Blueeyes83w

I have the same problem going on and about to freak out lol...... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP lol

One-Hit Wonder
macbookbeat

It is now Feb. 16th and STILL peeps are not getting confirmation numbers to their email addresses, funny how Tagged just TOTALLY ignores this...obviously tech-support doesn't know what's going on so they hide behind the drapes...I guess no more new members for tagged...in 'business' terms that translates to 'no additional fish in the pond' by which they can 'sell' advertising space...since of course we are all dead-fish in the pond being used for ad dollars.
Agent
Agent
Ted

macbookbeat wrote:
It is now Feb. 16th and STILL peeps are not getting confirmation numbers to their email addresses, funny how Tagged just TOTALLY ignores this...obviously tech-support doesn't know what's going on so they hide behind the drapes...I guess no more new members for tagged...in 'business' terms that translates to 'no additional fish in the pond' by which they can 'sell' advertising space...since of course we are all dead-fish in the pond being used for ad dollars.

As mentioned in the Sticky post at the top of the threads, any questions regarding specific information about your account will need to be submitted via a ticket by clicking on the "Contact Us" or by going to www.tagged.com/contact.html because we cannot post your personal confirmation code on these public forums. When submitted a ticket, please email us from the email address associated with the account in question to verify ownership.

marachan16

[ Edited ]

I've send a mail through contact us.. it said:

SUBMIT A TICKET - CONFIRMATION

Thank you for submitting your issue to us. The tracking number for your new ticket is (CONTENT REMOVED BY TAGGED) You should receive an email containing this information. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.

but i haven't received a mail containing this information..  

Could u please help? cause I'm getting really stressed..

marachan16

how did it get solved?

cause mine isn't...

Seasoned Veteran
mihaelag42

hello

i have this problems too.