One-Hit Wonder
ShaunaLouisee
Accepted Solution

Delete my Account

How do i delte my account ?

Seasoned Veteran
Maria_Christmas

Re: Delete my Account

If you no longer want to be a member on Tagged, follow these steps to cancel your account:

-Run your mouse over 'Account' at the upper right-hand corner of your Tagged page and click Settings.

-At the bottom of the page under 'Cancel Account', click the 'Cancel your Tagged account' link.

-Select 'Yes, I want to cancel my account'.

-Enter your password to confirm your choice.

-Click the 'Cancel Account' link to finish canceling your Tagged account.

Note: When you cancel your account, your login and password will no longer work on the site.

*If you are a VIP Member and wish to cancel your Tagged account, you MUST first cancel your VIP account to prevent further billing cycles from occurring*

One-Hit Wonder
Carron

what if I don't have a password? I was never even asked to have one. I am just not interested in a dating site, I thought it was something else.

Agent
Agent
Ted

If you happen to forget your password, you can follow these steps to retreive it:

-Go to the Tagged log in page. Click the 'Forgot Your Password?' link below the password field.
-Check your email for instructions from Tagged on how to reset your password.
-Follow the link in your email, then enter your new password twice to confirm it.

Hope this helps

=0)

One-Hit Wonder
ulyssespegues

I dont wat this Acco unt no more
lux15

this is NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to have any hi5 account, and i can not delete it, what A SH*******T SITE!!!!!!!!!

PLS DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One-Hit Wonder
احمدم

If you no longer want to be a member on Tagged, follow these steps to cancel your account:

-Run your mouse over 'Account' at the upper right-hand corner of your Tagged page and click Settings.

-At the bottom of the page under 'Cancel Account', click the 'Cancel your Tagged account' link.

-Select 'Yes, I want to cancel my account'.

-Enter your password to confirm your choice.

-Click the 'Cancel Account' link to finish canceling your Tagged account.

Note: When you cancel your account, your login and password will no longer work on the site.

*If you are a VIP Member and wish to cancel your Tagged account, you MUST first cancel your VIP account to prevent further billing cycles from occurring*

One-Hit Wonder
rakyu84

This opens up frodoing tweeter Comeon now give me a frodoing break and delete this garbage
tess_harley
Topics: 87
Kudos: 5,253
Ideas: 32

Hi rakyu,

Here is a link that shows you how to delete your account..

http://help.tagged.com/t5/Account-Privacy-Settings/How-do-I-cancel-my-account/ta-p/133

Tess

One-Hit Wonder
zaharah

delete my account